Thursday 24 May 2012

Unrestricted


When the winter is gone, and the spring is new
Sun's first ray sees in reflection in the dew
Lights splits up to pull the sky below
You, and I, rest under the rainbow

When the little sparrow's wings hide the mighty sun
The green grass under the feet heals the deplorable burn
Fear is something we never come across,
As you hold my hand before the pious cross

When snow dismantles into pure drops of water
Flows like an individual river, each is ice's mercurial daughter
Leaves move close to each other as the wind flows
You and I kiss, holding the luminescent white rose

When senses perceive sky and land's eternal embrace
The air gets impregnated with mud and rain's aromatic grace
Like two unadulterated flames consummate to become one fire
You drown me in the passion of your love, on the bed lake of desire

When pride is as proud as a lion's roar
And the pride has all the animals walking to the happiness' door
Nature becomes the sole controller of life and deaths
I spend my life listening to your heart, under your breath

No comments:

Post a Comment