Sunday 19 February 2012

Back

July 2010, I guess that was the last time I blogged. A mere formality as I just 
'ctrl+c-ctrl+v'ed one of my poems I had posted on Facebook, a month before that. Posted some two-three more poems of mine in the subsequent months, but never thought of sharing them on the blog. My blog was something I had forgotten. Thankfully I remembered it's name when I finally decided to get back to blogging, today. 'Openly Speaking', yes that is what it was called. 'Was' because it no more exists. See the address bar. It's not just the Blog which is titled 'The Eloquent Reticence'. The blog URL is also  the same. I just wanted to start afresh, make a commitment to frequently make runs in this new innings of blogging and to make sure that this time, my writing doesn't suffer the same fate as the previous one. I completely, and with utmost honesty; loathe and blame my lazy habits for whatever happened to my previous blog. But this time I am hopefully more determined. The potpourri of my thoughts that were driving me insane and needed a place to get vomited, have  prompted this horse to take baby steps. Finally something that over powered my invincible laziness All I hope is that the same thoughts would keep it running throughout. But well, I don't think I would ever be devoid of thoughts (my mind is a storehouse of everything from sanctimonious to nasty :D). It's my laziness which I should be scared of. What if it hits back with a vengeance ? I just hope my thoughts will be able to help  the horse recuperate, if the invincible laziness hits him.
And even though many consider blogging to be passe', and claim Facebook and twitter to be the more in the vogue thing; I feel blogging is something which can not die so seen. There are still many fb fatigued people like me who would always love to move away from the boisterousness of Facebook and settle for the calmness of a blog. And Twitter- well it's a nice micro 'promotion' site, but as of now my virtual presence has got no reasons to need promotion.
So as I post this listening to Lataji render her nightingale voice to the amazing lines 'chhup na sakega ishk humara, charo taraf hai unka nazara', I hope that my fresh blogging attempt also becomes a dekhne or rather padhne layak nazara.
This maiden post would be followed by some of my old poems and something new would also surely come up in a few days.
Hope to have a nice time blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment