Monday 20 February 2012

O Mein Souverän

You are my pleasure
My ultimate treasure
Not a commoner for me you are
But some big sought after superstar
A feeling so strong and divine
Nowhere in the world would anyone find
That you are for me.
And a portrait surpassing all canvases,
whose holiness washes off all trespasses.
A land so rich and pure,
happiness to everyone for sure.
A soothing touch that heals every wound.
The comfort of your hug can be nowhere found.
Retards like me who do nothing but errors.
Pained, bruised and traumatised by unknown terrors.
Get unknowingly blessed to have you in life.
And just the feeling of you being the essence of their life,
rids them of baggage, 
bring them cheers,
wipes their tears;
heals them without a bandage.
And makes them wish to get lost in your arms for eternity
let you have right over their sovereignty





2 comments:

  1. call me a retard too, but who is this wonderful poem about? i guess, our Motherland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not about motherland or anything patriotic!!!!....It's about a very special person with whom I share a very beautiful and loving, platonic relationship. A courage,a support, and a reason that got me my true smile back. :)

    ReplyDelete